Statement regarding red alert weather warning and Hospital services Beaumont Hospital, Connolly Hospital, Rotunda Hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Louth County Hospital, Cavan & Monaghan Hospitals
28th February, 2018
As per Met Eireann’s red weather alert (www.weather.ie), due to heavy snowfall resulting in hazardous road conditions in certain areas in the East, we wish to advise our patients and families that all outpatient clinics have been cancelled – Thursday, 1st March, 2018 and Friday, 2nd March, 2018.
This applies to Beaumont Hospital, Connolly Hospital, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Louth County Hospital, Cavan & Monaghan Hospitals.
All appointments will be rescheduled as a priority.
There is no need to contact the Hospital. All patients will be contacted directly with a new appointment date.
Rotunda Hospital – provisions applying for period 01.03.18 – 02.03.18:
– all maternity clinics will continue but women are advised to contact us if they cannot attend
– elective gynaecology outpatient and surgery is cancelled for Thursday 1st March and Friday 2nd March
– non urgent baby review clinics are cancelled but if your baby is due for a blood test or a weight check please attend or contact us to discuss rescheduling
– physiotherapy clinics are cancelled
– parent Education Classes are cancelled
– new appointments will be issued to all patients who are cancelled or who notify us that they cannot attend over the next few days.
– as always, contact us on 01 8171700 if you have questions or concerns #stormemma #thebeastfromtheeast
Click here to download statement